Donate to the UM Prince George's Hospital Center Foundation to support health delivery services at the UM Prince George's Hospital Center.
UM Prince George’s Hospital Center was founded in 1944 and is an acute care teaching hospital and regional referral center conveniently located in Cheverly, Maryland. An affiliate facility of UM Prince George’s Hospital Center is the Rachel H. Pemberton Senior Health Center. UM Prince George’s Hospital Center is a proud member of UM Capital Region Health, the largest not-for-profit provider of healthcare services in Prince George’s County.
Sherry Perkins, Executive Vice President & COO, UM Capital Region Health
UM Prince George’s Hospital Center offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services including:
- Arthritis and Joint Institute
- Behavioral Health
- Cardiac Surgery and Rehabilitation
- Critical Care
- Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault
- Emergency Psychiatric Care
- Emergency Services
- Inpatient Psychiatric Unit for adults
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Maternal & Child Health
- Medical Imaging
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) for Outpatient
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Psychiatric Referrals
- Outpatient Services, including medicine, family practice, dental, OB/GYN and senior programs
- Surgical Services for most adult specialties performed
- Trauma Services
- 24-hour hospital-based comprehensive sexual assault center (only one in Maryland)
- Graduate medical education residency programs
Our state-of-the-art Intensive Services Pavilion houses 10 operating suites, a 24-bed intensive care unit, two cardiac catheterization labs and a special procedures unit. In addition, our emergency department includes private acute-care treatment rooms, a six bed resuscitation area, an observation unit, two trauma rooms and a separate ambulatory/walk-in care area. Our Labor and Delivery Rooms and Postpartum Units offer all private accommodations.
UM Prince George’s Hospital Center
3001 Hospital Drive │ Cheverly, MD │ 20785
For more information, visit www.umcapitalregion.org.