To help enhance the health and wellness of our patients and communities, providing state-of-the-art clinical care and community leadership with compassion, dignity and respect by providing sustainable philanthropic support in furtherance of these efforts.
The foundations that support UM Capital Region Health will attract and engage a national, regional and local community of contributors to provide financial resources to help bring into reality the "vision to be the healthcare system of choice recognized for clinical, academic and service excellence, through compassionate and innovative health care."
Values of UM Capital Region Health:
- Respects the dignity and privacy of each patient who seeks our service.
- Is committed to excellent service which exceeds the expectations of those we serve.
- Accepts and demands personal accountability for the services we provide.
- Consistently strives to provide the highest quality work from individual performance.
- Promotes open communication to foster partnership and collaboration.
- Is committed to an innovative environment; encouraging new ideas and creativity.
- Is committed to having its hospitals meet the highest standards of safety.