Giving is Great Medicine" Workplace Giving Campaign
Pledge Season Is Open: November 1-December 2018. Payroll Deductions begin January 25 2019.
Making a pledge or gift is easy a 1, 2, or 3. Choose one of the methods below:
- Mail-In Gift. Donate by check or money order. Download, fill-in and mail your gift with one of the donation forms below:
- Payroll Deductions. Donate through a one-time or recurring payroll deduction. Complete the Online Payroll Pledge Form.
- On-Line Donations. To make a secured one-time or re-occurring donation using your credit card, click on Donate.
Payroll Deductions Add Up! Here is an example of what our UM Capital Region Health Workplace Team can achieve together.
Payroll deductions start with the January 25, 2019 payroll for all pledges received by December 31, 2018.
Examples provided are for 26 payroll weeks only to illustrate the power of giving!
|IF YOU GIVE PER PAY||YOUR TOTAL GIVING (26 WEEKS)||TOTAL WORKPLACE GIVERS||WE WILL RAISE!|
You may change or opt-out of your donation at any time by sending written notice to the Office of Philanthropy, Keisha Thomas, Donor Relations Manager (email@example.com).
Other ways to give to UM Capital Region Health Foundation:
- Legacy Giving. Establish a planned gift that provides for future donation through your Will /Estate Plans or one of the many tax-beneficial planned giving programs. For more information, click here.
- Special Events. Join us at one of our special events by purchasing a ticket, sponsoring the event, participating, or by volunteering your time. For more information, click here.
- Memorial Giving. Make a gift in memory of a family member or friend, or in honor of a special occasion such as a birthday, wedding, or holiday gift. To make a Memorial Gift, click Donate Now.
Thank you for your support - Giving is Great Medicine for everyone.